Energy efficiency is on the menu at the 2022 Northwest Food Show. As a proud sponsor, PGE is serving up some tasty treats while discussing the latest in energy-efficient appliances and equipment. Can your restaurant or business save energy and money? You bet!
...they all use energy. And for some, it’s their largest expense. So, you might think that all of us at PGE would be happy about that. After all, the more energy a business uses, the more money we make. Right? Well, the truth of the matter is we’re constantly looking for ways for businesses to use less energy and to make sure the energy they do use comes from affordable, reliable and renewable sources. In fact, we have a dedicated Energy Expert team that helps businesses do just that.
Whether it’s incentives for efficient appliances at a restaurant or connecting you to the Energy Trust of Oregon for free lighting upgrades for small businesses, we have many ways to help your business use energy more sustainably.
Contact our Energy Experts for a free consultation to see what will work best for you.
We saved the best part for last. This service is free to our business customers. Many have already taken us up on this offer have reaped the benefits. How about you, are you ready?
When you meet with our Energy Experts, they’ll help identify energy-saving upgrades and actions you can take. These upgrades can deliver long-term energy savings, reduce operating costs and improve employee and customer comfort. But here’s where it gets really exciting – often, these projects will be eligible for incentives through the Energy Trust of Oregon, which help make the energy-efficient improvements more affordable and lower your upfront costs. Our energy experts will work with you and Energy Trust of Oregon to help you navigate these incentives and find the ones that make the most sense and provide the best savings.
Our energy consultations begin with a visit or phone call from either Chris or Josh, two of our Energy Experts. Chris and Josh have years of experience helping businesses save energy and money. They’re smart, great listeners and come with a boat load of energy-efficiency knowledge. Plus, they’re just all-around nice guys! During your visit, they’ll listen to you and gain a better understanding of your business and your unique goals. They’ll also explore your operations and share ideas and recommendations of ways to improve your business's efficiency, spot opportunities for you to save - or even earn - money, and also discuss ways you can invest those savings toward becoming more sustainable.
“It’s an honor to be able to help our customers continue to thrive by taking advantage of products and programs we offer.” – Josh
“I love helping customers get the solutions that will work for their unique business.” – Chris
Terms and conditions
1. Sweepstakes Description / How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES PARTICIPANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Portland General Electric Company, 121 SW Salmon St., 1WTC0302, Portland, OR 97204 (“PGE”).
How to be entered: You may enter sweepstakes in one of two ways:
1. PGE business customers who sign up between June 26, 2022 – June 27, 2022 for a free energy consultation with one of PGE’s Energy Experts, and free energy efficiency consultation with PGE’s Energy Expert occurs by 11:59:59 p.m., PT September 30, 2022.
2. By Mail: To enter without participating in a free energy consultation with a PGE Energy Expert, legibly handprint on a postcard the words “PGE Free Energy Efficiency Consultation Sweepstakes”, along with your name, address, e-mail address (if you do not have an e-mail address, print “no e-mail address”) and phone number to: PGE Free Energy Efficiency Consultation Sweepstakes, c/o Nikole Young, 121 SW Salmon St., 1WTC0407, Portland, OR 97204. No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries will be accepted.
Mail-in entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m., PT, September 30, 2022. Only one entry per business address will be eligible for PGE business customers who enter by mail. Incorrect, partial or late entries will not be accepted. PGE reserves the right to disqualify any person or e-mail address that submits multiple entries. All entries become the exclusive property of PGE and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any submission of robotic, automatic, or programmed entries, or any entries submitted by agencies, other third parties, or through other unapproved methods are void.
2. Sweepstakes period: The sweepstakes runs from 12 p.m. PT on June 26, 2022, until 11:59:59 p.m., PT, September 30, 2022.
3. Winner selection: Five (5) 503 Distilling gift certificates – valued of $100 each - will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted within 10 (ten) business days following September 30, 2022, from all eligible sweepstakes entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winner will be notified by e-mail message or by phone, within five (5) business days following the drawing.
4. Requirements of winner: Winners of the PGE Energy Efficiency Consultation 2022 Sweepstakes may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility, and where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, within ten (10) days after notification. By accepting and/or using prizes, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prizes, or fails to return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required within the time prescribed, prizes will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account. Sponsors reserve the right to request proof that potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail account.
5. Prizes: Five (5) 503 Distilling gift certificates – value of $100 each - will be sweepstake prizes. [CL1] No alternative prize, cash, or other substitution is permitted. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and duties are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to persons who are 21 years of age or older and are legal residents of the United States residing in the State of Oregon for the duration of the sweepstakes period. To be eligible to win the sweepstakes, participants must currently be a registered business account holders of Portland General Electric’s services during the sweepstakes period.
Employees, officers, directors and agents of PGE, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The winner may choose to give the prize as a gift to another person.
7. General conditions: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. By entering, participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these rules and by the decision of PGE, which shall be final and binding in all respects. PGE reserves the right to disqualify any person or e-mail address that PGE determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. PGE reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the sweepstakes. PGE reserves the right to cancel this sweepstakes at any time without obligation or prior notice. By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of PGE, which shall be final.
8. Limitations of liability: PGE and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives of PGE, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible or postage-due entries, notices, releases, forms, affidavits, or other correspondence; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of PGE that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the sweepstakes or arising from the participant’s access to and use of the website PortlandGeneral.com or to the extent permitted by law including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy; (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the sweepstakes; (vii) maintenance or repair of the prizes; and (viii) installation or the contractor’s acts or omissions related to it. By accepting the listed prizes, the winner or the winner’s designee hereby releases PGE from all liability described herein.
9. Disputes: Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Oregon.
AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES WHICH CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE RESOLVED
INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS IN PORTLAND, ORE.
10. Winner announcement: A copy of these rules and/or the name of the winner may be. obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped #10 envelope to: PGE Free Energy Efficiency Consultation Sweepstakes, Portland General Electric, c/o Nikole Young, 121 SW Salmon, 1WTC0407, Portland, OR 97204. Requests must be received no later than October 15, 2022.